This is my first posting on my blog..



Previously Oven Heaven is known as Willy Wonka Bakes a Cake! My previous website is @ http://willywonka.fotopages.com/

Why rebranding?
When i realize that my passion is through baking..and baking makes me joy!

Damn!!...I am not good in writing...taktau apa nak tulis dah..Well ..technically baking and cake decorating is my part time job...
My objective is to makes people happy with food.
All this while, cooking, baking and food have been a great pleasures of mine and over the years i have relied on them more and more to bring a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction into my life.

I try my best to update this blog regularly from time to time and also to variety my selection of pastry goods.

Please feel free to email me at ovenheaven@gmail.com for further inquiries !